Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lack of blogging . . .

I am so utterly sorry for my lack of blogging the whole summer. The past few weeks the main thing on my  mind has been work, and if you know me at all you know that I'm completely dreading going back to work (which starts on Monday). I'd explain my complete disgust for school here, but its too public of a forum to do that.

Anyway . . . this summer I've been able to tack on many miles to my 1000 mile challenge. The year started out with like 6 people saying they would do this challenge with me . . . however I don't think any of them kept to their promise. No worries though, this was for me and only me.

So as of right now I have 490 miles tracked. Throughout the summer I attempted really diligently to get at least 25 miles a week either ran/walked or from the elliptical machine.

I figured that there are about 20 weeks left to the year and if I can get 26 miles a week for the rest of the year I'll get my 1000 mile goal . . . do-able??? yes . . . will I achieve it . . . who knows. With school starting the likely hood will be low . . . but we'll see we'll see.

Wish me luck :)


3 comments:

  1. Alas, I did not stick to it. Getting knocked up in March kind of killed my hopes for running 1000 miles. Way to go for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I did 3 miles last night and hope i can do again tonight wed thur and fri. That will be 15 miles this week if i do it. I know I can do it. So you will do it.
    Your best friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'd explain my complete disgust for school here."

    Care to elaborate?

    ReplyDelete