Friday, August 5, 2011

Workout Post

So today I'm sort of home bound due to the fact that my dog had a surgery :( and I'm hesitant in leaving him solo for a bit. So I can only stand watching television/being on the internet for so long so I needed to find a way to be active in the apt.

So I found my Leslie Sansone 'Walk Away the Pounds' DVD.

This DVD has 5 different workouts (1 mile, 2 mile, 30 minute, walk/kick, and something else). I choose to do the 2 mile portion then added on the walk/kick. Within the hour of the workout I managed to burn off 350 calories. It was a decent workout . . . not high intensity at all, but was able to keep my heart rate in upper zone 1 and zone 2, so decent. :)

I could see myself doing the DVD again, maybe some early morning workouts during the school year . . . we'll see. Or maybe . . . I say I'll do this DVD everyday that my mother goes swimming ;), just kidding.

Debating if I"m doing the gym tonight, so might have to pull out the DVD again.

No comments:

Post a Comment