Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recipe Post : Croutons

Today I opened up my new favorite book "Peas and Thank You" . . . the best cookbook ever (ok so I only made one recipe thus far, but I'm optimistic about this one).

I've always wanted to make croutons so I'm super excited about this one. 


Whole grain bread, salt, butter, oregano, basil and garlic powder

Butter, garlic powder, herbs before they're melted

 4 slices of bread cubed


Melt the butter and herbs . . . . toss cubed bread in large bowl w/melted butter and place on pan.

Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes (make sure to turn over once) . . . then you'll have these super yummy croutons. 

YUM!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I order that book last nite! cant wait to get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, the book is soo good, I was laughing the whole time I looked through it. I'm so excited to try all the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome save some for your mommie LOL

    ReplyDelete