Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long Freakin Weekend

The best :)

Wednesday . . . doesnt matter, cant remember what I did :)

Thursday . . . (best day)
THANKSGIVING . . . woo hoo! Probably my favorite holiday, by far!


TD5K happened and it was greatness . . . finished the route in 48 minutes, I think I can do better, which is why I'm determined to train and be able to run a full one in 36 minutes in the spring :)

A shower and then the day consisted of making and eating the following :)
Carrots and Peas in garlic/lime butter

Dressing - I made solo

Biscuits

Eggs - I may have already ate some of these

Green Bean Casserole

Smashed Potatoes 


Friday consisted of going out at 11pm (Thursday night) and standing in line in order to go shopping with crazy Minnesotans . . . never again, I tell ya . . . never again. A few hours after that I ended up returning just about eveything I bought . . . waste of my time to be honest.

Saturday consisted of rocking out at home . . . it was great until about 8pm when I got super tired and fell asleep for the night. Guess I just needed the sleep.

Best part of the whole weekend was taking these pictures with me madre . . . love her to pieces, and shes honestly what I'm Thankful for in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment