Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MUFFINS

This morning I couldnt sleep so I decided to wake up and make some muffins . . . best decision I've ever made :)

Who would have thought that a package of 'just add water' Betty Crocker muffins, flour, butter and sugar would make these beauties . . .







I must boast . . . these were delicious at work this morning. I always crave muffins in the morning, sometimes I'm tempted to stop at Super America on my way in order to pick one up . . . ok LIE . . . sometimes I actually do stop at Super America and buy a muffin. HOWEVER . . . the $1.79 muffins dont hold a candle to these. For $1.02 I got a package that made 3 . . . talk about penny pinching ;)

So now . . . Cheri is gonna stock up on these little puppies.















If you lived with me, you would have had one of these in your belly this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment