Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unsuccessful :(

Challenge Accepted!
Challenge Failed . . . well projected failure.

I dont believe I'll make my 1000 mile challenge . . . which is sad, but I'm coming to the conclusion that it was because in like April I kept thinking that I would make it up in the summer and never actually did. As of right now I have 729 miles completed, there are exactly 46 days left in the 2011 year . . . which means 6 miles a day. I'm not going to act like I'll accomplish that. So instead I'll suck it up, realise that I wont get 1000 miles accomplished and hope to achieve 850 by the end of the year. If I hit or go over, kudos to me . . .

Now the question is . . . do I set the 1000 miles goal again for 2012 knowing what needs to be done in order to achieve it. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment