Sunday, November 13, 2011

Great Day :)

So I just experienced a great day . . . totally needed it.
What made it so great? The fact that I did nothing but relax, workout, eat and watch movies. Sometimes youjust need those kinds of days.

I was able to lay in bed for a significant part of the day, and I'm sure I should have been working, however after the week I had, I just wanted a little relaxation.

Today I went to the gym and was able to do some running. I spent about an hour and a half at the gym and competed 6 miles. Yey . . .
I have to come to the conclusion that I dont think the 1000 miles are going to happen. I think I'll get to maybe 900, but that might be it. I'm gonna be ok with that . . . I'm ready to do other stuff, more spinning and try for rowing more than I have been.

Yey to a great day . . . about to go put in another movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment