Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally!!

I finally made it to the gym this morning. For some reason this week . . . well actually the last three weeks going to the gym was ridiculously hard. IN the last three weeks I've gone to the gym 6 times. Thats no good . . .

I actually feel a little disgusted at that number. I think I went more times over the summer when I was gone on vacation than I have being at home these last three weeks. Its just working 12 hour days 3 to 4 times a week and just having so much going on when I get home I'm tired and I really like being at home in the evenings with my doggy . . . hmmm . . . how to get over this slump.

This morning at the gym I read an article about Sarah Michelle Gellar and she mentioned that she never steps on a scale and she measures herself by the way her clothes fit. I like that concept. Maybe I'll go the rest of Dec not stepping on a scale and see what the damage is on Jan. 1st . . . oy :)

Read a quote this morning that said "70% of success is showing up" . . how true is that? If I just go to the gym I'll do something, but not even going and showing up equates to me doing nothing and eating more. Hmmmm

I found myself LOVING this comic . . . LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment