Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a day . . .

Today has been sooooooooooo very productive. Honestly I dont think I've been as productive in a long long time.

This is what my day consisted of . .
1. work out (2 mile jog)
2. get ready for work
3. work for 8 hours
4. 1 hr training after work
5. go to Target and get baking supplies
6. bake cookies
7. make chocolate covered pretzel rods
8. bake banana bread
9. wrap a bunch of gifts
10. finish writing cards to my staff

Now before you start to judge me know that the baking was for work tomorrow. bringing cookies, pretzels and bread to work for my staff . . . I like baking but I think I've hit my limit. 

Here are some images of what I've baked . . . enjoy . . . dont droll too much.


 
 Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies



 Chocolate covered pretzel rods



Banana Bread


Ahh what a day . . . I'm so very ready for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment