Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolutions Update

I went back in my blog to figure out what resolutions I made last year and see if I kept up with them.

Hmmm . . . its not good.
1. Stop being Stupid with boys . . . that so much went down the tube. I dont get the males that have any kind of interaction with me . . . its a mystery and I cant seem to figure it out, not sure where I go with it or what I do.
2. Live on a budget: considering I'm still attempting to pay off bills and have these credit cards staring at me . . . I dont think I stuck with that one all that well.
3. Reduce the amount of carbs I eat at meals (meaning under 1000 grams or something) . . . oy that I dont even think I attempted to work on.
4. Triple my weight loss from 2010 . . . yea pretty sure I doubled what I lost and added it on :(

FAILURE

Oh well . . . new year . . . new goals

No comments:

Post a Comment