Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ohhhh . . . the humanity . . .

HA! So many things I want to write right now, but mostly I just want to update how I"m doing with the whole 1000 mile goal I have going. I already faced facts that I wont be hitting 1000 miles . . . however I dont want to throw in the towel just yet. i wanna see if 850 is attainable.

So this month has been the hardest workout month . . . I dont know if its the fact that it doesnt feel like winter, or that I'm just moody or that the gym has lost all appeal because of this 1000 mile challenge. It might have lost it appeal because I'm not doing anything different, I cant remember the last time I biked, or did the stair master or the rowing machine. Oh the rowing machine, I miss you so . . .

Anyway, stay posted and I'll let you know how many miles I've obtained, and soon . . . soon I'm going to post my new new years resolution . . . no more #s just more goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment