Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day One

Day one of the 5k challenge thingie is off with a bang . . . although i tweaked it. oops.

Intended workout:
5 min walk
2 min jog
5 min walk
(not sure if I was supposed to cycle it a few times or if it was just that . . . lame)

My workout:
4 min walk (3.6)
1 min jog (4.8)
2 min faster jog (5.3)
1 min jog (4.8)
and I cycled that through 3 times and ended with 5 minute walk

This got me about 2 miles in 30 minutes.

I then did a mile where i started at 3.6 and every minute increased the speed .1

Then I did a 4th mile where i increased elevation each minute

Very good workout for today . . . accomplished burning off 725 calories.

and to the girl jogging in front of me (even if she'll never see this) you inspire me :) . . . jogging 5 miles in 45 minutes and yet to break a sweat . . . I want to be you someday (or atleast i want to be able to do what you do in jogging)

No comments:

Post a Comment