Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yey for iPhone!

This weekend has honestly been a weekend I'm ready to be done with. First off I've been sick ... I felt it coming on all week, every night there has been staving pains in my abdominal area and I didn't think much of it chalked it up to gas .... Boss said it was probably the spinach I was eating. So I barely ate anything on Friday and still had the pain all night and A massive headache to go along with it. Saturday was the worst, abdominal pains plus woozy feelings in my head and also come And go headaches. I was a mess, mom and dad had to come over to take care of their daughter .. Wouldn't want to loose this precious gem that's for sure.

Between the hours of 6pm Friday and 8am I slept about 30hours ... Apparently I needed it ... Feeling better on Sunday that's for sure, just a little neck ache due to all the laying down.

Today is better ... Up until about 2pm when my computer crashed and I couldn't find any of my files :( .... Big huge effin frown ... Figuring I'm going to chalk it up to me being stupid and not having proper virus protection and backing up files, geek squad here I come, $300 there you go ... Huge sad day!

Silver lining ... My iPhone allows me to do everything a lap top allows me to do, that makes me happy, all I can is indoor geek squad can restore my stuff but as long as my phone works then I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment