Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Slump

For the past two months I've obviously have been in a slump, I cant seem to eat right, I cant seem to get myself to the gym and I cant seem to be out of this negative spirit I have . . . no matter how many positive thoughts I send my way, no matter what my good intentions are for the week I've just been doing bad.

I'm gonna chalk it up to busy months at work and the holiday season. I know I say this often but the month of February is going to be different. I'm honestly going to set goals for myself and I'm going to stick to them (the best I can).

Goals:
1. By Feb. 20th I'm going to have gone into the gym 12 times already (this is due to the fact that Dec and Jan i BARELY made 12 appearances at the gym)

2. I'm gonna go to spin class 2x during the month. I'd say weekly but I think that might just be setting myself up for failure.

3. I'm going to reduce the amount of carbs I put in my mouth. I've really relied on bread/crackers/chips to get me through lunch and snacks. I'm gonna attempt to replace the crackers I eat for lunch with vegetables or a salad (this'll probably last a week . . . but we'll see).

4. Everyday I'm going to post something (here, on facebook, on my walls) that I like about myself. Enough of this negative thinking, I'm kind of awesome and just because I dont have a guy in my life currently telling me how great I am doesnt mean I'm not great.

So there are my goals . . . wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment