Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1

Holy mother of tortellini . . . it has been forever and two days since I've written in this thing-a-ma-gig.

Here I go, back to writing/posting/sharing. I'm gonna attempt to write daily for 30 days, they say that if you do something for 30 days straight it becomes a habit . . . hmmm lets work on theory.

So day one of Spring break and I must say it's probably gonna be a long week . . . i'm kinda not good with unstructured time and although I complain about work a ton breaks are not not not good for me.
Gotta see how much $$ I spend in the next 5 days and how much I get accomplished.

I will say that i managed an hour workout today and filed my taxes so really job well done when what I truly wanted to do was lay in bed and not even address the fact that there was a life outside my bedroom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment