Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2

Oh la la . . . today was a major workout day :) and I loved every every minute of it.


First I learned (though Jeremy) that I gotta take note of where my knees are when I lunge and squat.

Second I almost killed myself doing cardio . . . its a beast

Third I found my enjoyment in yoga . . . pretty sure I"ll be at the same place next Tuesday at 8:15 :)

I find myself in great spirits today, there was one glitch and I find myself getting annoyed with a specific person. All I have to say is I really dont like those people that feel the need to constantly one up another person.

Person one: "I did my taxes today"
Person two: "I did mine two weeks ago"
Person one: "i'm just glad I'm getting a return"
Person two: "I'm getting 2,000$$ back for mine"
Person one: "It'll be nice to pay off my credit card or visit seattle"
Person two: "I dont really have bills so I"m just gonna go shopping"
Person one: "WELL I'M GONNA FLY TO THE MOON!!!!!!"

That last statement was a little extreme . . . it just annoys me. I get we live in a society where people try to relate to other's stories . . . but honestly, one upping is annoying and true friends dont do that to one another.

On to happier topics . . . heres what I looked like in Yoga class tonight :)


Ok maybe not exactly that . . . but pretty close ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment