Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 . . . Heres to a new start

Ok . . . once again I'm gonna have at it with my blog. Cheri do you care if people read it? . . not really, just want somewhere to post information about ME!

I have to thanx my calender this morning for letting me know this important fact



Many people like to "ring in the new year" the night before . . . but I think we should all celebrate it when its actually arrived and we've had a chance to already (first day) break our resolutions. So with that thought in mind, here is how I celebrated the first day of the year.

A couple of friends came over



 And then some how a few bottles of wine got opened up . . . and Dutch Blitz came out.



This game . . . Dutch Blitz, super fun if you want to really test your friendship with people and see how far you can push them. I'm not gonna lie, mean words might have been tossed out last night, friendships were tested, yelling happened and hurt feelings might have risen out of people. But all in all a fun time was had by all. 

:) Thanx to my friends for coming over and having a mini new year celebration. 

Trish . . . I still think you're pretty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment