Friday, January 4, 2013

Complaining . . .

This posting is just clearly me complaining . . .
This is me right at this moment

















I don't know what it is about me, but guys don't seem to want to meet me. I'm not rude (most of the time) I'm a good conversationalist (majority of the time) and I know how to have a good time (always, ask my friends). However when its comes to new guys wanting to actually meet me they just cant seem to pull the trigger . . . and if they do and they arent attracted to me then they just disappear. This is what makes me angered . . . as if I'm not mature enough to accept the fact that someone isn't interested in me. I'm tired of connecting with guys who seem to punk out of confrontation . . . bah!

This is what I'm going to be doing tonight . . .





















This is sad baby crying . . . and soon it'll be sad Cheri crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment