Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sammer's Birthday

I dont have much to write . . . but wanted to share my yesterday with ya'll . . .



It was a big day in this household . . . my dog had a birthday, it was his 5th . . . on the 5th. Big deal. So it started with buying some sweaters for the dog. Its winter, and even though he has lots of fur/hair . . . sweaters make him happy. 



















Next up was getting him into his sweaters. You'd think he hates dressing up . . . but truth be told, this dog LOVES dressing up, always very open to putting things on and keeping them on. Its a glorious thing.



















Next there might have been some cupcake making . . . he gets cake once a year . . . and yes its a bit on the spoiled side, however I dont have kids therefore I think I'm entitled to doing this for my dog, up until the day I get called the "crazy dog lady" . . . which might have happened today.



















Happy Birthday Sammers :)




















Hope your day was as great as his.






No comments:

Post a Comment