Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Go Big or Go Home

Texas is smart . . . I believe their simple statement makes a huge point.

What I did . . . 
910 calories . . . woot, woot!
25 minutes elliptical
2 miles on treadmill (5.0/3.5 1 min ea)
personal training (some sprinting and core work)

tmr morning is a weigh in morning, so i'm gonna do the whole 5am workout (tuesday it didnt happen, so we'll see you at Life time at 5am for sure )

What I ate . . . 
Peppermint coffee (yep i'm obsessed, thats the right word for it)
Green apple
egg salad sandwich
banana
grapes
pretzels
rice krispie bars (4 sqares, oops)
salad (egg, carrots, lettuce, croutons, cranberries, ranch, cheese)

I'm not in a huge writing mood so thats where I"m going to leave it. :)

Positive note . . . 
I didnt kill anyone today at work . . . thats always a positive thing right. Literally, today at work it was almost as if people were dropping like flies due to sickness, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment