Monday, November 8, 2010

Music ADD . . .

Tonight was sooooooooo hard to get into Lifetime, I think i thought of every excuse in the book to not go . . .
1. my hands hurt
2. i didnt eat dinner therefore i dont have the energy to workout
3. I can go in tuesday/wednesday/thursday/saturday
4. People at highland park sucks . . . lol

But i did go in . . . be proud of me

What I did . . . 
710 calories
15 minutes on treadmill (for some reason could not focus on this, had to change music like 17 times to get through a mile)
30 minutes on elliptical (thank God for the Rocky Horror picture show soundtrack . . . thats the only thing that kept me on that thing and in a heart rate zone that wasnt 120)
20 minutes bike (only did this b/c i wanted to do something that was not the treadmill)

Tmr morning i'm attempting to go in early. The goal is to sprint or something like that . . . we'll see how that goes.


What I ate . . . 
(nothing good)
Green Apple
Peppermint Coffee
Prezels
Grapes
Egg Salad sandwich
Green apple (the 2nd)
buttered bread (2 slices)
pretzels and peanut butter (about 2tbsp)
Jam sandwich
doritos chips

I feel when it comes to eating, I do so well during the day because I have to. but then when the evening comes I just shove whatever I can into my mouth. Its probably b/c I buy the crap and have to eat it, but theres no way I can convince myself to not buy/eat junk food.

Positive note . . .
I cant think of one for today . . . sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment