Sunday, November 7, 2010

In suspense . . .

I was told that I havent updated since Thursday thus leaving a friend in suspense . . . I really dont know why this is.


So this weekend was a productive weekend, not so much used to that, none the less it was :)

What I did . . . 
I didnt get into Lifetime at all this weekend, however yesterday (Saturday) spent hours covering windows in plastic. Not a intensive job you'd think, but doing 12 windows left me exhausted at the end of the day. Today I spent hours in my parents yard raking . . . again not a job that seems all that intensive, but after 2 hours when you're sitting on a step with three huge piles of leaves in front of you and blisters all over your hand that hurt like pebbles in your shoes . . . . you feel tired.

What I ate . . . 
Nothing too horrid, weekends are never a time when I'm going to post everything that I ate, but I will say I had some jimmy johns, grilled cheese sandwich, and some homemade hot dishes (yes I'm from Minnesota and I say hot dishes not casserole)

Positive note . . . 
My positive note for the day . . . the Office . . . cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment