Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 challenge

Alright to all my friends, relatives, people who read this, friends of people who read this acquaintances . . . basically any one who wants to . . .

1000 Mile Challenge 

 Sometimes in order to get yourself moving you need a goal set for yourself . . . I'm setting that goal for myself, and you should set it for yourself as well. And a little competition never hurt anyone :)





Whats the goal ????  . . . to walk/run/bike 1000  miles through the 2011 year. This a not a resolution you can fail the first week of the year (and be honest, most of us fail at being consistent with our resolutions). I really highly encourage people to participate in this . . . its not difficult . . . just walk, go to the gym, take a bike ride . . . simple right. Just track what you do . . . . make it a goal to reach 1000 miles within the year (that's 20 miles a week . . . which seems a lot . . . but its not :) )

There are 4 people I want to do this with  me . . . I'm not gonna say names but you better believe I'm gonna ask you if you read this.
Theres one person I think should pass this along to others . . . again no names ;)

Doing this does not mean that you have to workout and kill yourself everyday, it just means you gotta put a little effort towards getting a little bit of workout in your day . . .



Believe me some days I feel like this . . .
 . . . the second I get out to workout.





However . . . 







If I wanna look like this . . . 
. . . I better get my booty going ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheri - It's Emily Vadner (now Lemmon)... doest thou remember me from Sixth Floor? Anyway, I'd like to join you in your goal. Tomorrow I will add a page to my blog dedicated to the challenge if you want to keep up ;-) Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Emily, yes I totally remember you :)
    I'm super glad you'll spread the word on your blog.

    ReplyDelete