Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Excitement

Is it bad that b/c yesterday was Saturday I didnt associate it with a new year. I feel that the "new year" should start on a Sunday . . . a clean break right? lol

So the day was a lazy day filled with watching television, eating and feeling like all I wanted to do was sleep.
I'm not complaining, in two days work starts back up and then my days will be back to 15 hour days that provide little down time . . . ahh the joys of my life :)

What I did . . . 
My abs or stomach or whatever kill really bad so there was no running which is sad, but whatever.
45 minute elliptical (3.25 miles)
45 minute bike (12.5 miles)
Total calories burned: 875

The whole challenge thing, for myself I'm not going to include biking miles, I think it'll be too easy to accumulate 1000 miles with biked miles . . . so for me its 1000 miles by walking/running or elliptical (which is sort of assisted running)

Resolutions
I hate resolutions, I know its something that most people do during the new year, but I fail so bad at them. I cant even remember what I thought about last year. Instead of resolutions here's what I want to have happen this year . . . stop being stupid with the boys, I need just time for myself, too many times I think of my appearance or my attitude based on what guys think. This year is going to be about Cheri, and Cheri being happy. Live on a budget, money has really been stressing me out lately and I need to eliminate some of thing things from my life, so this year I'm gonna reduce my spending and save more and maybe even possibly  go to Europe. Man I hope the Europe thing happens :) Reduce my carb intake I love bread and chips and crackers and pasta but just because I don't eat meat doesn't mean I need every meal to be about 1000 grams of carbohydrates, this one will be a tricky one, but I'll post my meals and we'll see how it goes. Lastly the dreaded weight loss goal, everyone establishes one every year. Last year I managed to loose 13lbs within the whole year, not so great considering how much I do. This year I would bless the heavens if I could triple that . . . we'll see we'll see.

1 comment: