Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FAILURE

So today I was supposed to kick butt working out, that didn't happen . . . I'm a little bit disappointed at my achievements tonight at Lifetime. Tonight my trainer gave me a decent cardio plan . . . something that he honestly thinks I can do (if i can really do it . . . we'll see), I've decided to make it my goal . . . mark my words by Dec. 31 I will be completing this goal

Run 1600 meters ( 1 mile)
Rest 3 minutes
Run 1200 meters (.75 mile)
Rest 2 minutes
Run 800 meters (.5 mile)
Rest 1 minute
Run 400 meters (.25 mile)

What I did . . . 
1 mile jog/walk (1.5 minute @ 5.3 / 1 min @ 3.5)
40 minutes elliptical
training . . .
Total calories burned: 900

1st off . . . didnt feel like running tonight, just wasnt in the mood . . . my hips kinda hurt, and every time i started on a good pace my side started to ache. It was easier to throw in the towel and move to the elliptical than to fight it.

2nd . . . trainer had me do this crazy 9 different exercise thing . . . I have no idea what it was called. I complained all the way through it . . . and he FINALLY said what I know he's been wanting to say for the last year. I said "I dont want to do these" and his response "I don't care" . . . best thing to hear when you're struggling. I know he reads this so I'm just gonna say . . . I dont complain because the stuff is hard, I complain because of how I look doing it . . . ass in the air, sweat dripping down my face . . . bah!


What I ate . . . 
apple (100 - 2)
egg salad sandwich (150 - 11)
chobani yogurt (140 - 14)
tortilla chips (300 - 4)
tomato soup (320 - 8)
bread sticks (300 - 4)
protein drink (110 - 17)
Total: 1420 - 60

I'd love to be able to get 90g of protein in my diet . . . why is it soooo hard!

So one comment I want to make. Today when I was on the elliptical I was right next to the mirror and if you know me you know I'm so vain (that song was about me by the way) . . . so I'm watching myself use this machine and other than the fact that I have a ginormous ass I don't look too bad. There's one thing I'd really like right about now and I'd like to hear that I'm doing good . . . and not just "wow you knwo how to burn calories" but I want someone to genuinely tell me that I look like I've lost weight . . . I miss hearing that and really that's what this whole mission is about, having people notice I'm trying to literally work my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment