Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not satisfied

This week I feel has been a busy week . . . with work, and 2nd work, getting to the gym and PM school responsibilities I feel like I've had little to no down time. Poor Sammers whos stuck at home solo for most of this week.










Good to know hes content right now scarfing down a bone.

I dont think I've worked out hard at all this week, each time I leave the gym I've only burned 600 calories, I swear I'm gonna do 3500 even if it kills me on Saturday :)


What I did . . .
mile 1 jog/walk (5.6/3.6 1 min ea)
mile 2 walk (3.6 uphill/downhill)
25 min bike
5 min stair master (that stuff is hard!)
Calories burned: 625

I'm not posting what I ate . . . it wasnt good.

However a few nights ago I made lasagna (soymeat, cottage cheese, cheese, noodles, sauce) it was about 475 calories a serving and about 31 g of protein . . . not too bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment