Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Debbie Downer

I am such a Debbie Downer . . . I literally cant think of the last time I was truly happy for more than a day at a time. I freaking need to stop comparing myself to others.

Today was awesome at the gym. Other than hearing a song that makes me want a jam a pencil in my eye my workout was fun. (Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson . . . arrrggg)

What I did . . . 
1.5 mile run/walk (6.0 45 sec/ 3.6 75 sec)
1 mile uphill/downhill @ 3.6
.5 mile jog/walk (5.0 1/10th of a mile / 3.6 1/20th of a mile)
2 mile elliptical
Total calories burned: 850


What I ate . . .
coffee (cinnamon . . . so good!)
chobani (pineapple) . . . 140
peaches and cottage cheese . . . 190
almonds (1oz) . . . 160
dried cherries and pretzels . . . 145
clementine . . . 50
chips . . . 300
grilled cheese sandwich . . . 250
carrots . . . 30
soup . . . 240
Total calories: 1505 (holy hannah)
how bout tmr . . . less carby foods and more vegetables ;)

One thing I MUST note . . .
BEST Chobani Greek Yogurt . . . normally the flavors make me want to puke a little and they're hard to get through, this morning I ate this in like 2 minutes while talking with my Heidi Lu . . . it was the best. I almost want to go to Target right now and buy 10 more :).

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya girl. I compare WAY too much too. WAY too much. It's a tough habit to break.

    ReplyDelete