Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hard!

I've been having a hard week . . . hard meaning work has been long, getting to the gym has been difficult, staying at the gym and getting a decent workout the most challenging.

I managed to get to the gym twice today and although right now I feel like a truck just ran me over I feel great. :)
Oh happy times at the gym ;)

What I did . . .
(first workout)
4 mile elliptical
calories: 550

(second workout)
2 mile elliptical
2 mile jog/walk (4.8 for 5 minutes, 3.5 for 2 minutes)
1 mile uphill/downhill walk
calories: 850
total calories burned : 1400

Pretty proud of myself that I actually managed to get into Lifetime twice . . .

My eating habits have been REALLY BAD . . . for some reason I just dont care and cant seem to get myself on a good track. I feel like I've given myself different motivational techniques, incentives, goals, etc and nothing works . . . maybe i'm just doomed.

Grosses thing I heard today at the gym . . .
2 ladies (early 50's) walk up to 2 guys (50's or so)
One lady tells one guy "couldnt believe that both of us used to be his girlfriends at one point" (referring to the other guy standing there). Guy answers "you two look too smart to get involved with him". Other guy (the ex-boyfriend) states "all I can say is, they were both really good" . . .
I can only imagine what he was talking about, and 50 year old people should not be talking about that in the gym at a volume I can over hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment