Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wonder . . .

I wonder if people read my blog in the same manner that I write them. Probably not . . . but an interesting concept.

NEW SHIRT!
So I bought this new shirt (and one in pink) with the idea that I'd wear them for working out. See I hate underarm sweat and I sweat like nasty at the gym, so me being a genius, I thought this would solve that problem. One thing . . . I HATE showing my body at the gym . . . have you seen some of the people there, perfect bodies, can wear anything and would rock it. So, I change into this at home, get to the gym . . . take my jacket off, and decide to put a zippered hoodie on to cover up . . . who wears a freaking hoodie at the gym . . . all because I couldn't bear to wear this stupid shirt alone. Working out was horrid with the hoodie . . . I was hot, it was gross and I'm pretty sure I started to smell. I then decided to do a run where I thought, theres no way I'm wearing this jacket . . . I took the hoodie off only to feel stupid but so good because it was wayyyyy cooler (not like johnny depp cool, but like alaska cool). Thats the story of my shirt :)

What I did . . . 
1 mile sprints (6.0/3.3 1 min each)
1.5 mile walk 3.5 with incline
1.5 mile elliptical
total calories burned: 825

what I ate . . . (yep attempting that again)
chobani
banana
apple
pretzel rods
salad (croutons, lettuce, dried cranberries, dressing, egg, carrots)
latte
berry muffin
hotdogs (meatless)
baked potato
(i'll calorie count it later)

Thats my beautiful day . . . off to sleep and then do another one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment