Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BACK!

Holy Hannah . . . I havent blogged in awhile. But good news . . . I'm back :)
Within the time gone I've been able to only put on another 13 miles towards my goal. I'm starting to think now I might not be able to attain the 1000 miles throughout the year. I mean in one month I have to try to be at 250 in order to be 'on track' . . . oh boy :)

So the past two weeks have been crazy, I've either been busy trying to arrange stuff for school, or I've been out of the state, or I've been trying to catch up on some zzz's, or I've been trying to impress guys . . . ahh My Life as Cheri (someone should totally make that a show). I'm back and I'm less busy so now its on to hitting the gym. I'm determined to get 15 visits in within the next three weeks . . . wish me luck.

I'm about to jump into the softer side of Cheri now . . . so this past weekend I went on a date with someone I would consider perfection in my eyes. Actually hes just someone that has the right physic and tough demeanor that I look for in a guy. The date went well however I"m so negative about myself that my insecurities might have gotten the better of me and pushed him away. Having that resting on my shoulders really  made me want to work harder at the gym. I dont want my physical looks to be the reason for my insecurities. That being said . . . no more pussy footing it at the gym ;)

Saw this picture and I honestly LOVE IT!!! just how i feel most days :)


What I did today:
2 mile elliptical
2 mile tread (jog 4 minutes, walk 2 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment