Monday, March 21, 2011

Reunion

So I'm blogging this morning because I've made a decision . . .

Facebook sent out an invitation for my 10 year reunion (holy hannah its been 10 years) . . . a few of my close friends are planning on going and one guy who I've totally crushed on all through high school and probably even a little bit recently. I havent seen this guy in years and we live in different locations, workout at different locations and never interact . . . however I find that I really really want him to see a good side of me (who knows if I'll even interact with him that night). So heres the deal. I have 11 weeks to not look how I look. This means actually getting serious about working out and eating right.

Thoughts I'm having:
Hmm . . . 11 weeks, can 30 lbs be lost in 11 weeks???
Should I join weight watchers and get on an eating plan that forces me to be accountable?
Should (i know the answer to this one) start going to spin class again to get in a different type of cardio?
Mheh . . . I dont want to say I'm going to do things and then 10 weeks go by and I have done nothing, how can i be held accountable??

:) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment