Sunday, April 3, 2011

YEY for Sunday

Today has been a super productive day (well thus far) I may have to add to this post once I'm finished.
Its about 5p and I"ve been able to do the church thing, nap, workout and soon i'll be hitting up the grocery store, making dinner, making cookies, and possibly even rearranging my living room. That last one might be a little too over optimistic :)

What I did:
I'm still workin on the whole running a 5k thing so . . .
5k on tread mil (1.8 miles jogged, 1.2 miles walked)
2 miles elliptical
1 hr at the gym . . . 650 calories burned
so i think i need to amp things up, normally when i jog i feel like death, but today wasnt so bad, which is a good thing :)

Next:
30 days of photos
Day 3: Post a picture of the cast of your favorite show

Every one that knows me knows I heart this show. And actually the majority of friends who I stay close with enjoy this show too . . .

Jason Segel . . . too funny
Neil Patrick Harris . . . too cute
Cobie Smulders . . . too perfect
Alyson Hannigan . . . too awesome
Josh Radnor . . . too adorable

The perfect combination for humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment