Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Day ;)

First day of break proved to be a good day :)

Heres what I accomplished:
- Wake up
- Shower
- Work out (and personal train)
- visit friend
- get hair cut
- eat chinese (but only 1/2)
- go to Patina (very cute store)
- walk dog
- blog :)

Heres how the hair looks :)





This is a week of transition,
so I'll attempt to post each transition.






What I did:
1 mile elliptical
training
1 mile sprinting (15 minutes)
1 mile uphill/downhill walk
total calories burned: 750

What I ate:
Tonight went to Cleveland Wok with a friend . . . Delicious!
Bok Choy and Fried Tofu in garlic sauce
white rice
vegetarian egg rolls
(the pic I'm posting, is the left over . . . forgot to take a pic when it first arrived)



Next Up:
Day 4: Take a pic of a bad habit you have.


Bad habit I have is leaving my dishes to pile up before I break down and wash them. These are not my dishes, but thats often what my sink looks like at the end of two weeks :).

1 comment: