Monday, June 27, 2011

Routines

I'm dying here. I'm not good with a life without routine. Summer is NOT good for me, theres no routine and i lay around the house everyday doing nothing and eating the whole time.




Work week routine:
Wake up
make coffee
get ready
work
come home
hang with dog
workout
go to sleep





Summer days routine
there is none . . . last week i spent money every day b/c i went out with people. Today i woke up at 9, watched television and ate for about 4 hours (i didnt eat for 4 hours, but felt like it), worked for 3 hours with D then came home to watch more television and eat. I should workout tonight, but now that i have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday free I'll workout then.



















Ahhhhh i dont know what to do with myself. :)
thought today about getting a puzzle, but i'm sooooooo not a puzzle person, every puzzle i've ever seen seems like it was made from a picture created back in 1940's and is boring. Plus what do you do with a puzzle after you finish putting it together????

1 comment: