Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Panini Heaven

Not too much going on in my life.
This week I decided to make a change in the diet/weight loss area of my life. I'm really gonna take a good look at what I eat and put into my mouth :)

Today for lunch . . .
PANINI

Ingredients:
Ciabatta bread\
Spinach
Red Onion
1/4 Avocado









To Do:
Spread avocado on bread, some how arrange spinach and onions in between bread pieces. Place on panini press . . . oh wait I dont have one of those, I used my george forman mini grill (and then put a pot w/ 3 cans on top of it so it pushed down on the panini). Three minutes then turn over and press again for another few minutes.


Finished product



Added a side of fruit (strawberries, pineapple and bananas) and made for a beautiful lunch. 

For dinner it was zucchini lasagna . . . didnt come out too beautiful looking, but maybe the next time I make it I'll post the recipe. 

This week has been super in the workout field :)
- Managed to run 2.75 miles out of 3 (ran for 2 miles straight, then walked for a 1/4 of a mile but finished off with .75 mile run) :)
- My 5k distance time is now at 39:18 . . . which coming from like 45 minutes, makes me feel amazing. 
- I accomplished going to a spin class this week, AWESOME, pretty sure I'll be doing spin 2x a week if thats manageable :)

More pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment