Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo Post

I've had the great honor of being introduced to Zooey Deschanel's blog : Zooey's Miscellany : I have to say I enjoy this blog, what I enjoy most is that she does these photo posts and she does them everyday. I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to blogging each day, so new goal for myself. Each day I will have a photo post . . . ahh love it!

(I'm gonna put this on Facebook, then all my friends will read it and then they'll smile b/c I'm mentioning them right now . . . and if they post a comment I'll send them a post card . . . see how many comments I get) HA!

SPIN CLASS


No lie this is my favorite 45 minutes of the day. I've been able to go to spin class 2x a week for the past two weeks, and I will continue to do so because it is that fun of a class.

I hear Bob Harper (harper? i think its harper) the male trainer on The Biggest Loser teaches a spin class, and I think I could keep up with him. That would be a dream of mine, to attend one of Bob Harper's spin classes.

1 comment: