Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recipe Post: Dill Pickle French Fries

If you're anything like me you enjoy that bitter sour taste in your mouth when you eat the greatest thing ever made . . . Dill pickle potato chips. I'm tellin ya, pickles are great but these chips are like heaven sent. I was poking around today and found a recipe (on one of my favorite blogs . . . Peas and Thank You) for Dill Pickle french fries.

With these simple ingredients you can make a wonderful batch of fries with a twist of flavor. I enjoy  my fries from time to time but adding this zest to the fries is worth making them over and over again.

These fries were delicious. I would recommend any one making them that are bored of regular fries. And just think . . . McDonalds, Wendys, Arbys, Burger King . . . they dont make these thats what makes them even better. ;)

Dill Pickle French Fries

1 comment:

  1. yum! looks good! Thank you for sharing the site! :)

    ReplyDelete