Thursday, November 3, 2011

Songs

I often get snipets of songs in my head and i sing them out loud until the people around me are so sick of hearing it that they tell me to shut it up.

Well right now this seems to be the song . . .
"Oh what a beautiful MORNING . . . Oh what a beautiful day . . ."
Why am I singing that you ask . . . oh because I totally rocked it and was able to reserve an iphone via apple store today. Woot woot . . . this means by this time tmr I will have my very own iphone in my posession.



Did I make my 50 mile goal you ask . . . well lets see . . .
Saturday: 9.5
Sunday 4
Tuesday 1
Wednesday 6
Friday 5
Saturday 7
Monday 4
Wednesday 4
Thursday 6.5
Friday 3 (will do this tmr morning, no doubt)

Total :  50 miles

Woot Woot . . . I did it :)

tonight I did my 5k run to set my time . . . tonight I did 3.1 miles in 41.17. Now the goal is to get it under 40 . . . wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment