Thursday, December 22, 2011

40:30

Thats how long it too me today to accomplish running/jogging/walking 3 miles. I think my last time I posted it was like 41:17 . . . which means I'm getting better. The goal is to be under 40 . . . I'd like to be at 39 minutes by the end of break, and considering I'd like to go everyday during break (starting today which I did) I should be able to do that.

I have a plan . . . by the end of break if I can be at 39 minutes, then by the end of March I'd like to be at 36 minutes. Once I get to 36 minutes I'm going to sign up for another 5k, but I think I"m not gonna sign up with anyone. I think I want to experience doing one at my own pace and not having to rely on another person and or think about anything other than myself . . . we'll see what happens, I'm just elated that I am getting close to my goal.

Once the new year starts I should focus on my horrid eating habits, right now until Jan. 1 I'm gonna just focus on my running time. One thing at a time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment