Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 3

To workout . . . or not to workout . . . that is the true question.

So weird how working out changes my emotions. I either workout to feel better, or eat to suppress how I feel. This morning I went to work in the best mood and I'm going to say its because of how much I've worked out in the past few days . . . I just felt great. Then in the 3 hours I was there things turned toxic . . . computers didn't work, comments from people annoyed me, my emotions turned. I honestly think that environment is toxic for me . . . just not a good place.

Anyway . . . left work not feeling all that awesome. What I was gonna do was order a  pizza . . . instead I took a nap, that helped my mood a tad. After waking up what I wanted to do was order a pizza . . . instead I worked out at home. After my workout I wanted to order a pizza (do you see a pattern) . . . instead I decided to waste an hour and see if I was in the mood for the gym or for food. I was in the mood for pizza . . . told myself I would go to the gym and then reward myself with a pizza. So I worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes and then came home to order a pizza. After I ordered the delivery time was like an hour and 15 minutes . . . now at this point I'm pretty hungry (cause I havent eaten since about 1:30 and it was 8:30) but waiting over an hour for something I'm going to regret doing just is not worth it, instead I made pasta.

And that my friends is how I changed a bad decision into a moot point ;) . . . just think though . . . if I ordered that pizza at 4p like I originally wanted to I probably wouldnt have done the working out that I accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment